Best Assault Rifles in PUBG Mobile: 8 Extremely Powerful AR Levels
PUBG Mobile is one of the most popular fighting coloring games in the world. This game includes sniper rifles, pistols, assault rifles, SMGs, LMGs, and more. However, assault rifles are one of the most powerful weapons in the game that can help you overcome your enemies at close range. So, let’s check out some of the best assault rifles in PUBG Mobile.
- Groza Groza is one of the most powerful assault rifles you can take to the virtual battlefield. This weapon is best suited for close to medium range engagements and can easily take down enemies with a single shot. It also offers a decent fire rate of 7.62 mm. Players can easily get Groza by airdrop. Image Credit: PUBG Gambia
- M416 The M416 is also a great choice and is popular with most PUBG mobile players. This assault rifle can also be considered a replacement for the Grosa, however, it does less damage to each shot. However, it is quite easy to control and highly versatile for any kind of engagement. Image Credit: PUBG Gampedia Also read | Fortnight Week 6 Challenges: This week’s list of available challenges and XP coins
- Ag A3 The AUG A3 is a powerful assault rifle known for its handling and high speed. Weapons can be easily retrieved through care packages and used for close combat. The weapon also offers a high rate of fire and control, which is another good reason to keep it in your arsenal. Image Credit: PUBG Gambia
Best Assault Rifles in PUBG Mobile High Damage
- Barrel M762 The next attack on the list is the Rifle Barrel M762, which players can easily find on a map. Weapon chambers with auto mode have 7.62 mm ammunition and are a great choice for gamers looking for high rifle fire and high damage rate. Also, it supports most attachments in its category. Image Credit: PUBG Gambia
- AKM AKM PUBG is another popular weapon in mobile that is used by a large number of players. It also uses 7.62 mm of ammunition in 30 rounds of mags and is best used for near-medium range engagements. However, if you consider its extreme horizontal and vertical background, this rifle can be a bit difficult to control in mid-range combat. Image Credit: PUBG Gampedia Also read | Pubg Mobile Lite Update 0.18.0 Release Time, Patch Notes, and Download
- MK47 mutant The MK47 Mutant is an excellent weapon for medium-range engagements and uses 7.62 mm of ammunition in 20 rounds of ammunition. An assault rifle can be a really good option if used with a suppressor. It uses a grip and grip, which makes it ideal for long-distance shots. Image Credit: PUBG Gambia
Best AR Guns in PUBG Mobile: Extremely Powerful
- QBZ-95 The QZZ95 is a blueprint assault rifle that uses 5.56 mm ammunition in 30 rounds. This is a weapon that replaces the SCAR-L on the map of Sanhok in PUBG Mobile. When it comes to attributes and a decent rate of fire, the weapon is no different than the SCAR-L. The QBZ-95 can be an effective AR if used with grip and warmth. Image Credit: PUBG Gambia
- M16A4 The M16A4 is another great choice that is often seen in sports. It is mostly used as a player secondary gun and is ideal for long-distance combat. However, the M16A4 does not have the option of autofire, which means you have to rely on burst fire.
Pubg Esp Bypass Download 👇
Thanks for Visiting Apksmodhome For more information about pubg mobile guns vist Obbapk